Camden’s energy future – Have your say. The UK government’s upcoming Energy Bill will impact how your energy is produced, how you heat your home and how the UK meets its’ international obligations on climate change.
Join us for a public discussion on issues around the energy bill including climate, energy and international development on a local, national and global scale. Guest speakers:
– Frank Dobson, MP for Holborn & St Pancras
– Angela Mason, Deputy Leader of Camden Council
– Kirsty Wright, Senior Climate Justice Campaigner, World Development Movement
– Mervyn Kohler, Fuel Poverty Advisory Group and Special Adviser to Age UK
– Louise Hutchins, Energy Campaigner Greenpeace
Put your questions to our speakers in the question and answer session. This is your opportunity to have your say!
Date: Thursday 31st March, 7pm
Location: Camden Town Hall, Judd St, WC1H 9JE
Event organised by Camden Friends of the Earth, Camden Greenpeace, North London World Development Movement and Camden Cyclists and supported by Stop Climate Chaos Coalition.No comments