*** UPDATE ***
Thanks to everyone who took part – it was a great day and lovely weather for it – we hope you enjoyed exploring Camden as much as we did!
- You can now view the full Camden up Close Treasure Trail directions (pdf) to download and explore Camden at your leisure!
- Check the treasure trail answers 24/09/2011: Treasure hunt questions & answers (pdf)
- See photos taken on the route: Facebook photo album
If you have any photos to add or comments on the trail please email us!
* * * *
Camden Up Close: a treasure trail
exploring our favourite hidden green spaces,
unique shops, pubs, cafes and eco haunts.
On Saturday 24 September Camden Friends of the Earth will host a treasure hunt using sustainable transport to explore Camden.
- discover unique local shops, cafes and pubs
- experience different forms of public or active transport
- explore key sights and hidden green places
- follow clues to collect ‘treasure’ along the way
The treasure trail will start at Camden Lock and will end at the Belsize Green Fair, near Belsize Park tube station. It will take about 2 hours.
All are welcome to join in on the day!
To take part, pick up your treasure trail map and instructions from our stall at Camden Lock, outside Lock 17, between 10am and 12 noon on Saturday 24 September.
All treasure trail participants will be entered into a prize draw to win a £25 voucher for the New Internationalist shop and a stack of goodies from Bulldog natural skin care.
To keep updated on this event you can sign up to our Facebook event.
View the treasure trail poster below or download the PDF poster:
For more info email us at email@example.com
This event is organised as part of the 350.org Moving Planet day of action.